Food defence is defined as the intentional contamination of food and is also referred to as biovigilance or bioterrorism.
Food could be sabotaged by employees taking industrial action, or by individuals disgruntled with superiors. It could also be
caused by extremists, subversives or criminals.
In this course you will learn:
- What the FSSC 22000 and BRCGS Global Food Safety
- About examples of food defence incidents in our own country
- How to compile a Food Defence Vulnerability Assessment
- How to compile a Food Defence Strategy for your facility
- How to implement the Food Defence Strategy