The BRCGS Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials provides a framework for all types of packaging manufacturers. The Standard includes requirements for product safety, quality and operational criteria for legal compliance and protection of the consumer and has been approved by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) as a certification standard.
In this three-day workshop you will learn:
- how to interpret the clauses of the standard
- about PRP requirements are and how to implement them
- how to implement the 12 stages of HACCP
- to compile a road-map to help you get started
- how to prepare for the BRCS Certification audit
With case studies and group discussions you are assured of an excellent learning experience