The BRC Global Food Safety Standard Issue 8 was updated in August 2018. The Standard includes requirements for product safety, quality and operational criteria for legal compliance and protection of the consumer and has been approved by the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) as a certification standard.
In this three day workshop you will learn:
- how to interpret the clause requirements
- how to implement the PRP requirements
- how to implement the HACCP requirements
- how to prepare for a BRCGS Certification audit
- what to expect when you are audited
You will be guided through each clause of the standard using case studies and group activities to ensure that you can apply what you have learnt in your own company.