The updated version of ISO 22000 was published in June 2018. Companies certified to the ISO 22000:2005 standard have three years to transition towards ISO 22000:2018 certification.
This workshop takes the delegates through the new revisions, clauses by clause, and provides guidance on how to address the new requirements within the organisations’ own Food Safety Management System. Videos, discussions and activities will encourage participation as new concepts such as; the process approach, PDCA cycle, risk based thinking, documented information and relevant interested parties are introduced.
This is a jam-packed workshop aimed at providing practical guidance to get organisations started with the ISO 22000:2018 transition process.
- Introduction to the ISO 22000
- Definitions and terminology
- Structure of the ISO Standard
- Key changes to the ISO 22000
- Comparison between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018
- Food Safety Management System Principles
- Process Approach
- Process Mapping
- Risk-based thinking
- PDCA cycle
- Clause 4: Context of the organisation
- Clause 5: Leadership
- Clause 6: Planning
- Clause 7: Support
- Clause 8: Operation
- Clause 9: Performance Evaluation of the FSMS
- Clause 10: Improvement
- Gap assessment against the ISO 22000:2018
- Transitioning towards ISO 22000:2018