The FSSC 22000 vs 5.1 scheme was published in November 2020. The main reason for the update was compliance with the latest GFSI Benchmarking Requirements (version 2020.1) published in February 2020. Key changes include:
- Requirements specific to multi-site certification
- Product Design and Development
- Food Safety Culture
This workshop addresses the requirements of the updated scheme, ISO 22000:2018 and the 22002-1 requirements detailing the prerequisite programmes for food manufacturers.
This bridging course aims to bring you up to speed with the recently revised FSSC 22000 vs 5.1 Scheme requirements. Whether your company is already FSSC 22000 certified and you wish to hear about the updates or if your company is considering FSSC 22000 certification and you wish to gain an understanding of what this entails, this workshop is what you need.
Be proactive, be ready. Join us to hear about all about the updates & how this scheme works.
Who should attend?:
The Food Safety Team or any member of management who needs to gain a better understanding of the standard.
- The GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) bench marking requirements
- The FSSC 22000 Scheme and how it works
- FSSC 22000 version 5
- What has changed?
- What additional components need to be included in your Food Safety Management System
- What is Food Fraud?
- What is Food Defence?
- Understand the FSSC 22000 Scheme requirements
- Be aware of what the additional FSSC requirements are
- Start implementing the updates & incorporating the changes
- Be ready for your audit against the FSSC 22000 version 5
- Knowledge test
- Good understanding of GMP and HACCP