Entecom has full accreditation with the FoodBev SETA (FoodBev SETA no: 587/00081/1011) offering a wide variety of customised workshops and accredited skills programmes. Training is offered from shopfloor to senoir management, in multiple languages and designed around your organisation's requirements.
Passionate facilitators ensure that training is relevant, practical, engaging and at times even mind changing. Empowering employees with the knowledge, mindset and skills needed to strengthen food safety and quality systems across the food chain is what motivates our team of talented facilitators. Our history of repeat business with our clients demonstrates our ability to achieve the desired outcome - Safer Food, Smarter Business. Our training is:
- Customized to your requirements
- Flexible around production demands
- Can be presented from Level 1 to Level 5
- Practical - we visit the factory floor for real examples
- Fun and interactive - uses case studies
- Mind changing
- visual - uses videos and photos
- Presented by subject matter experts
- Includes workplace assessments
- Facilitated in multiple languages
There are various funding opportunities available from your SETA, including FoodBev, W&R, Agri, TETA, CATHSSETA as well as HW SETA. Contact us for more information.
We have a very hands-on approach and believe in building long term relationships with our clients. Our support services empowers employees with the knowledge, mindset and skills needed to strengthen food safety and quality systems, brick-by-brick, day-by-day. We make your journey towards certification achievable using a proven consulting methodology, with an excellent track record. Our consultancy services include assistance with the the implementation of the following Food Safety and Quality Management Systems:
- HACCP as per Retail Chain store requirements (aligned with GFSI requirements)
- SSC 22000 / ISO 22000
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHAS 18001
- Coaching and mentoring
- Maintenance support services
We also offer the implementation of Tempo, a paperless software management solution, to ensure that your systems works smarter and reduce the amount of stress associated with conventional paper systems.
We provide the following auditing services:
- Internal audits as an integral part of your own Food Safety Management System. Our trained Lead Auditors will focus on specific processes and systems to provide you with a detailed report with recommendations
- Pre-certification or readiness audits to gauge your readiness for your Retail Chain Store Audits or Certification Audits
- Hygiene swabs and product sampling. We use micro samples for the Management of the FSMS to verify cleaning efficacy and test product conformance to micro specifications.