OUR VISION IS TO BE THE GO-TO FOOD SAFETY TRAINING AND CONSULTING COMPANY IN AFRICA, BY RAISING STANDARDS IN THE FOOD CHAIN, USING INNOVATIVE, PRACTICAL AND CUSTOMISED SOLUTIONS THAT WILL
CREATE VALUE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, PARTNERS AND COMPANY.
A brief history
Where it began
Founded in 2005 by Janice Giddy with the purpose of serving the fishing industry in the Eastern Cape to comply with EU HACCP requirements, the company has since franchised and now serves the entire food chain across all regions in South Africa.
For over 10 years Entecom has been assisting businesses with their Food Safety Management Systems and equipping their staff with the necessary skills to ensure they have an effective and compliant Food Safety Quality Management System.
Entecom has experienced significant growth as a result of the passionate entrepreneurs who have joined the Entecom family as a franchisees and are dedicated and committed to our mission to improve food safety and quality standards and help the companies we work with do things smarter.
We believe that businesses in the food and beverage industry who prepare and handle food in a safer way will produce safer food and by adopting streamlined, integrated processes using paperless software management solutions, will also be smarter businesses - Safer Food, Smarter Business.
- Integrity- We strive to be open and honest in all our dealings, always acting in the client's best interest.
- Commitment - We are committed to ensure excellent service delivery for every client.
- Excellence - We strive to exude a spirit of excellence in all our projects.
- Innovation - We strive to effectively match our customers' needs with the latest industry requirements.
- Personal Touch - Because we know that each client is unique.