ACET Global Consulting
ACET Global Consulting, LLC is lead by Ron Vail, who has over 35 years in the food industry and having held positions in Quality, Manufacturing, and Procurement. They provide food industry clients with practical and effective support for development and implementation of food safety programs that will enhance food processing reliability and optimize operations. The ACET Global Consulting, LLC partners have worldwide experience in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Latin/South America, China, Malaysia, and Europe with food safety training, educating, consulting and auditing.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of:
- GFSI Food Safety schemes (BRC, SQF, IFS and FSSC 22000)
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Environmental Monitoring, GMP's, Pest Control, HACCP and Operations and Manufacturing Optimization.
- Public and on site specific consulting, education and training.
Food Chain Laboratories
Food Chain Laboratories is a SANAS accredited microbiological testing laboratory (T0615) situated in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape. They test food and feed products to ensure that the products meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Through our associations with reputable experts in the industry, FCL offers food hygiene solutions for your organization that will minimize adverse health and environmental conditions that may negatively impact the quality and safety of your products.
Services ensure the following:
- Easy-to-read microbiological reports which flag out of specification results.
- On-line microbiological trending at your fingertips saving you time.
- Friendly, helpful client service.
- Fast accurate results.